Hip and Joint Rescue™ is now one the most effective canine joint supplement on the market today. It contains a Quadruple Strength combination high measure of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid (HA). It is important to say that for a joint supplement to be really effective then all four of these ingredients should be present.
Hip and Joint Rescue supports long term hip and joint health and encourages mobility for your best friend.
**NOTE FOR COMPETITION DOGS (Greyhounds, Sheep Dogs, Flyball, Sled Dogs, Agility, Gun Dogs etc.)**
All the ingredients in our products are NATURAL and in no way contain Prohibited Substances. Also, none of our ingredients are banned by the following bodies:
Great Britain Greyhound Board (GBGB) and Irish Greyhound Board (IGB)
The International Sheep Dog Society (ISDS)
British Flyball Association (BFA),
International Federation of Sleddog Sports (IFSS)
The British Kennel Club,
UK Agility (UKA),
The British Association of Shooting and Conservation (BASC)
All our products are developed within the European Pet Industry Federation (FEDIAF) and the National Research Council's (NRC) Guidelines
**PLEASE NOTE - We are able to accept returns of supplement products within 14 days of purchase, where the pouch has not been opened or seal broken. If it has been opened or the seal broken then we are unable to accept a return or refund any monies, even if it is within the 14 day return period. If you wish to return the product back to us then this will be at your own expense. Once we receive it we will issue an immediate refund to the payment method you used to purchase the item or items.
Hip and Joint Rescue™ From
Proven QUADRUPLE ACTION for very active dogs, sports dogs, working dogs, dogs with tender joints, older dogs and those that are feeling stiffness.
1. High Strength Glucosamine for dogs (HCL) - Glucosamine assists the repair of your dog's cartilage and is the actual joint lubrication.
2. High Levels of Chondroitin for dogs- Chondroitin attracts fluid to your dog's joints to lubricate the dry cartilage.
3. High Levels of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM for dogs)
4. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - HA is a gel-like water holding molecule that is the space filler and cushioning agent in all mammals. HA cushions joints, nerves, hydrates skin and hair. It works as a shock absorber lubricating the fluid in the joint tissues as well as stabilising its breakdown.
- Encourages healthy tendons, ligaments, cartliage and
- Assist with dog joint stiffness and mobility.
Together, these SUPER 4 ingredients form a binding agent which means less of the Essential ingredients are excreted from the body. So, more of the good stuff stays to do its job.
A 5ml plastic scoop is provided in the pouch to measure out the correct amount of product. A level scoop is approximately 4.5 g
Feeding guidelines: After measuring correct amount, sprinkle on to food and mix in.
Small dog (0-15 kg) - 4.5g per day (This amount can be used on all cats too)
200g pouch will last 44 days
400g pouch will last 88 days
800g pouch will last 177 days
Medium dog (15 - 40 kg) - 6.5g per day
200g pouch will last 31 days
400g pouch will last 62 days
800g pouch will last 124 days
Large dog (40 kg +) - 13g per day
200g pouch will last 15 days
400g pouch will last 30 days
800g pouch will last 60 days
You should start to notice a difference at about the 3 week point with daily use.